Another Bunny

Rabbit is one of the best eating critters available. We usually boil them for 3-4 hrs then roll it in seasoned flour and flash fry . Until golden brown . Use stock from the water and make gravy . YUMMY

Split them in half, marinate them in extra virgin olive oil with sea salt or salted butter, fresh rosemary, cracked black pepper and cayenne or red chile powder then grill them to perfection over a mesquite fire, never over cook them though. Been eating them like this since I was a kid.

Was talking with the wife earlier and telling her I was planning on taking the boy out Saturday to hunt rabbit. She said wait until Sunday because she wants to go also. So Sunday it is. Santa brought her a Shotgun for Christmas 4 years ago and she has only shot Trap with it. She missed every dove that she shot at when I took her Dove hunting. Hopefully Bunnies will be easier on her.

Was talking with the wife earlier and telling her I was planning on taking the boy out Saturday to hunt rabbit. She said wait until Sunday because she wants to go also. So Sunday it is. Santa brought her a Shotgun for Christmas 4 years ago and she has only shot Trap with it. She missed every dove that she shot at when I took her Dove hunting. Hopefully Bunnies will be easier on her.

That is awesome, hope you all have a great time.

Stay safe

Well we went out and saw a total of one small cottontail. He was 100+ yards away and dropped into a drainage and slipped away. The wife and son had a great time so all was not lost.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.