Michigan bunny spots

slewis12

Any one have or know of some bunny spots for after the first of the year have 4 beagles to run looking for some new spots and some more people to hunt with

Hey buddy I don't know how far you wanna travel but I have some fantastic spots around spring lake area. Lots of rabbits. I have no dogs so don't get out much but if the drive is not to far pm me.

Sad Michigan rabbit thread here. 3 posts on a 5 year old thread and no recent michigan threads.

I love hunting rabbits in south central and south eastern Michigan. They're not abundant but there are some good spots to be found. I have access to a fair amount of private lands that I typically hunt but also like to stomp around some public lands. They hang out in properties that have been restored for pheasants.

Live in Indiana, quit going to MI due to the DNR... pretty easy going around here educating people if they don't have their double stamp triple stamped, to me seems like MI DNR make laws that are hard to follow on purpose.

N/E .. Trigger finger of the mitten has been thin on rabbits for maybe 10 years now. The coyote hunters have been keeping them in line. Strong eagle and owl population. Good habitat, if not better than 20 years ago... Few rabbits up here.

Live in Indiana, quit going to MI due to the DNR... pretty easy going around here educating people if they don't have their double stamp triple stamped, to me seems like MI DNR make laws that are hard to follow on purpose.
Half the rules are on line.... Hunting and fishing... Must have yur smart phone if your stopped... I've been good and not checked... nock on screen.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.