Annealing Rifle brass

I started out with stacking hex nuts together and welding them together with a cut off bolt for the drill to attach to. I was going to get salt bath but after watching ppl anneal with it and as clumsy as I can get I decided against it because I don't want an extremely hot liquid get spilled on my kid, wife or me!! I found a Annie annealer for sale on the forums and bought it……I love it, it was a little more expensive than the diy one listed before but not amp $$$$$ expensive.
In the process of building my my new reloading room in the new house.
I live in central Missouri otherwise. image.jpg

And I just did 200+ 7.62, 100 338 Winmag & 50 of 300 Savage using a socket and Bernz-O-Matic.
An annealeze sounds great, just don't have the space.
I dont think it takes up that much space. I just put it on the shelf when not using it sideways and it takes up about 6" of shelf space. I dont anneal often, just when I have a bunch of brass to do. I often will have 3-4 firings if I anneal at all. My 223 I anneal probably the most because that is the only necks I have ever split. I just did half my non-prepped 223 today. I saw where someone was saying they melt the plastic Annealeze wheels and someone is making aluminum replacement. I just ran 30lbs of 223 start to finish with no stops and I took the temps of the wheels immediately after the last case and the torch flame disappeared/shut off. I don't know what the plastic melts at and I would bet it is more than 114 degrees in a 70 degree room. I included photos of the brass to see what it looked like. I am not an expert nor get all wrapped up in tiny details, and it looks good enough to me. For size reference that is a RCBS Auto Press (same size as Rock Chucker on bench) and AA battery charger behind it. I run it right under a shelf about 8" above it.

Attachments

• Annealeze.jpg
    Annealeze.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 114 Degrees.jpg
    114 Degrees.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 113 Degrees.jpg
    113 Degrees.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Bulk 222.jpg
    Bulk 222.jpg