Ammo Coming BACK!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I had a friend out in Montana send me a picture of a LOT of Sierra & Hornady bullets on a store's shelve this weekend. I just got 1,000 Berger 6mm 105 Hybrids from EuroOptic in PA. sent to me. I backordered them about 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen these bullets anywhere online in over a year.
BETTER TIMES ARE COMING!!!

So where does your friend live in Montana cuz I live close to Helena and we still don't have any ammo to speak of. I worked at Murdoch's Ranch and Home Supply store in Helena for quite a while and they are still barren.

Probably some people have slowed down on the panic-hoarding finally. When you get into your second stash of 20,000 rounds storage really becomes an issue.

"Honey don't worry, I'll put a butcher block top on that stack of 50-cal cans and you'll never even notice we don't have a kitchen table anymore."

There are no primers anyplace except in Canada. I've seen several articles, one in the American Rifleman saying that components are currently being manufactured at pre-pandemic/Biden levels and it is going to the ammo manufacturers to meet demand. I must have just fallen off the turnip truck. At the pre-pandemic/Biden levels there were enough components to keep the ammo manufacturers happy and the reloaders were happy. And if the ammo manufacturers making it like crazy, wouldn't we hear that some of it is making it to a store shelf someplace. Starline can't make brass due to not being able to get the brass rounds for their dies. The internet bleeds out all these little bits of info almost in real time. If manufacturers are truly making components at those pre-pandemic/Biden levels then someone is buying it up before it makes it to store shelves. Someone with deep pockets is buying lots and lots of it. Sounds like some shill company set up by the government to me. Even the discount houses like Cheaper Than Dirt is only getting Russian or Czech ammo. Can't even find the Italian stuff. A change of strategy, we can buy all the firearms we want, but if we can't make them go bang then that is just as good a not allowing us to own a gun.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the guys who buy 1000 and are into their second stash of 20,000 rounds are why there isn't any stock on store shelves.

Dave
baggy270. you need to look up somone's history (Coyote Shadow Tracker) on this site before you make these unfound untrue statements about someone. Sorry you feel that way. I paid for these 1,000 bullets in full when I backordered them several weeks ago and didn't know if they would be here in a month or a year. They come in 5oo a box, maybe you don't know how bullets are packed. I haven't be able to get these unless paying prices on here LRH for $75 a box. Thats right look a few days ago for someone selling at inflated prices. I shoot competetion and go through 2-300 every weekend. and can't find these bullets unless from several really great members that will sell me a box at a time at a fair price of $35 to$50 a box shipped or I trade for bullets they need. So just jump off of your high horse when you make comments like you just did. If you check out my posts and selling trading, I have given away probably more bullets or ammo than I bought. What have you sold, bought traded or just given away to members on this fourm????? Most of us are here to help each other and I know that I can say I am here thinking of others and not just myself!!!
Another thing, I'll most likely give away (free) some of these to other competitive shootrs or just a hunter that needs a box. Thats the kind of people Jill and I are.

God Bless

Thank you
Len & Jill

Last edited:

Attachments

• Ammo.jpg
    Ammo.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 141
  • ammo in.jpg
    ammo in.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 130
I live in Great Falls and go to Schools everyday to look. Some times you get lucky sometimes not. they pretty much limit you to 1 box per caliber per day so the drive might not be worth it!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.