After the kill

As long as you are there to guide me, I'll stay there with you!
I got you, bro!! I would love some of your dewberry pie!
64573E0C-CD50-4939-8BC4-4B55F94E9641.jpeg

Last edited:
WTFH is that law about? That really comes across as un American and GDS un TEXAN. There are 10's of thousands Texans who hunt and dont own even one acre.
It is one of those dumb laws that was put in place by a bunch of over-educated scholars that have never been in the field. It is meant to keep you from shooting across a fence line and killing someone on the other side. You don't have to own land to hunt in Texas, you just have to have more than 18 acres if you wish to hunt your own property, like you can't be 10 feet inside your 1-acre plot and kill a deer eating your flowers--or shoot your neighbor. Where do they find those people?

WTFH is that law about? That really comes across as un American and GDS un TEXAN. There are 10's of thousands Texans who hunt and dont own even one acre.
It goes along with the Tax Exemption. You have to ahve 10 acres. It also has to do with safety
I think it is a good law

Also part of the equation. It has never before been a problem. She made it a problem when she claimed rights to the first dewberries last year. She got her panties in a wad when I asked her if she had permission to pick them. She huffed away with half a bucket of berries and has been mad ever since.
I know it is not cool or what the social justice warriors want, and I would be very very clear with this person old people call. CONSEQUENCE AND BENEFIT OF CHOICES. One of many I share. I had built a muzzle loader cannon from a hydraulic ram (still have it) in high school metal shop....yes im that old and live where the AG teacher showed me how. I had been using a large bolt and hammer to pack in more black powder (I bought at the hardware store with the green cannon fuse). My dad told and even yelled at me not to do that I was going to regret it and never took one thing away or whipped me. I was out of black powder and took a Roman Candle apart and dumped some of the powder down my cannon, fused it and proceeded to pound on the bolt, add more powder, pound on the bolt. It was summer time, and he was in for lunch and I was wearing shorts and standing on each side of the sled the ram was mounted on over the top of flash hole and muzzle. I had it pointing off the porch over the arena and a 10 acre horse pasture....yes with about 20 brood mares in it. He grabbed his plate moving away, and said you better stop consequence of choices you dumb arse. I have scars up inside of my legs and arse cheeks when it went off and the 2lb sledge landed about 80 yards away in the arena. He was laughing so hard he could barely talk and only said get up and quit your **** crying you made the choice now your paying the price.

I am not a big tabasco sauce fan. I prefer cyanine peppers, as in Frank's Red Hot Sauce. I like my alligator and crawfish spicy. I like a little extra garlic on my meat, I don't put catsup on my watermelon, and I like strawberry jelly on my peanut butter. Hmm, have I forgotten anything else?
I like my women spicey, but don't try adding hot sauce.

Like the song says, I like my women a little on the trashy side. A little honey can be a good thing.

I know it is not cool or what the social justice warriors want, and I would be very very clear with this person old people call. CONSEQUENCE AND BENEFIT OF CHOICES. One of many I share. I had built a muzzle loader cannon from a hydraulic ram (still have it) in high school metal shop....yes im that old and live where the AG teacher showed me how. I had been using a large bolt and hammer to pack in more black powder (I bought at the hardware store with the green cannon fuse). My dad told and even yelled at me not to do that I was going to regret it and never took one thing away or whipped me. I was out of black powder and took a Roman Candle apart and dumped some of the powder down my cannon, fused it and proceeded to pound on the bolt, add more powder, pound on the bolt. It was summer time, and he was in for lunch and I was wearing shorts and standing on each side of the sled the ram was mounted on over the top of flash hole and muzzle. I had it pointing off the porch over the arena and a 10 acre horse pasture....yes with about 20 brood mares in it. He grabbed his plate moving away, and said you better stop consequence of choices you dumb arse. I have scars up inside of my legs and arse cheeks when it went off and the 2lb sledge landed about 80 yards away in the arena. He was laughing so hard he could barely talk and only said get up and quit your **** crying you made the choice now your paying the price.
My two oldest sons built a "Fire Cracker" with some of my 4Fg black powder. They and a half dozen friends buried the firecracker in a pile of sand and lit the fuse. They waited a few minutes with no results. My middle boy took on the job of stomping on the thing to see if he could make it go off. Well, it did go off. Thirty or so years later he still can still show you the unburnt gunpowder and scars on the inside of both of his legs. Kids will be kids, but it seems like my kids always took being a kid a little farther than I thought was necessary. Ruined his favorite pair of cut-off blue jean shorts. Punishment enough. But I was not laughing at the time. Kids wasting all my gunpowder.

Cookin' I can do. Bullfrogs, leopard frogs, and rattlesnake are some of my favorite wild critters. And there is always quail. I am kinda stingy with my quail. They're getting scarce as hen's teeth. But we could lie and say they are baby flying armadillos. Probably keep most of 'em for ourselves! Yeah, I almost forgot the loin of the gator. I like that with cyanine pepper sauce or jalapenos. Just one of the ways I was raised.
Only had gator one time but I like it.

Also part of the equation. It has never before been a problem. She made it a problem when she claimed rights to the first dewberries last year. She got her panties in a wad when I asked her if she had permission to pick them. She huffed away with half a bucket of berries and has been mad ever since.
You are waaay more amenable to nonsense than i am.
I raise my glass to you and wish you good fortune in the wars to come😉

Hi guys i live in a small country Wales, UK, we dont have Coyotes so i resort to foxes i shoot over a hundred a year with a Tikka T3 .222 out to 300yds once haha, mostly 100-160 i started selling the tails on Ebay and they went all over the world for up to 50 dollars some a lot less they sold for 2/3 years (just under 300) then they stopped selling over night the butt plug market dried up, Im just thinking of those ladies running around with big Coyotes tails instead, Just a thought for you, Happy shooting you guys and stay safe Andy Wales

Recent Posts