ADG 300 WSM

AkBirder300

Just got a notification my order from Creedmoor sports shipped today. Really excited to try it out, my Win brass has given up the ghost after 3 firings now. I thought it was going strong but I guess not…

Just curious, how and what with are you sizing and doing primers?
I'm having some weird issue where fully resized cases won't fit easily in my chamber after the bullet is seated. These are neck turned Win cases. I had issues with chambering rounds and early pressure signs until I started turning necks but now I suspect that has weakened the neck/shoulder junction and I'm getting some unwanted collapsing of the shoulder. Truthfully I'm not really sure, I think my rifle has a tight chamber and since I don't have a shortage of brass I'll just set those cases aside and start on some fresh cases

Are I missing something? Went to CMS and they don't even list ADG 300wsm brass for sale.
I doubt it, but Is that because they only list a product for sale when it's in stock?
Love to get me some high quality 300wsm brass to compliment my insufficient supply of Norma 300wsm brass.

You have to call them and they will back order them for you and not charge your CC until they ship. It was less than 2 days on Backorder before mine shipped. They are only taking orders over the phone right now for them.

I think my rifle has a tight chamber and since I don't have a shortage of brass I'll just set those cases aside and start on some fresh cases
You probably know already, but ADG brass will likely be very thick in the neck and need to be turned down also then. Have you considered casting the chamber with Cerrosafe to see what the actual neck clearance is? I'm not normally into that, but in this case if you're actively having issues it might be worth looking into.

You have to call them and they will back order them for you and not charge your CC until they ship. It was less than 2 days on Backorder before mine shipped. They are only taking orders over the phone right now for them.
Greatest of thanks will do.
Bought A LOT of match grade 22lr from them.

You probably know already, but ADG brass will likely be very thick in the neck and need to be turned down also then. Have you considered casting the chamber with Cerrosafe to see what the actual neck clearance is? I'm not normally into that, but in this case if you're actively having issues it might be worth looking into.
I have not honestly spent that much time with it as I have plenty of other rifles. I will definitely look into cerrosafe if it's a quick procedure.

Lately though I have thought about getting the rifle cut for a Wyatt's box and maybe opened up a tad with a new reamer for a bit more freebore and neck clearance. Might be easier than diagnosing the problem