ADG 300 wsm 2021

I have been shooting 300WSM in NBRSA 1000 yard Benchrest for a couple years. Norma brass is good stuff, requires little prep, lasts 10 loadings.
I've found norma to be soft. I get major expansion at the web area on some cases, however I have pushed pressures up high with RL26 and 215 Bergers, over 2930fps swells webs to the point they don't even want to fit in my reloading block after sizing. It's good and consistent just soft. But all norma is.

I would be pretty surprised to see this come to fruition. I feel like ADG WSM brass has been teased since 2016 or so and never became available. With the ridiculous demand for all of their current offerings I feel like 2021 is not the year this will happen. I sure hope I'm wrong but even if they do a run it will probably sell out in a day and not come back for awhile.

. I feel like ADG WSM brass has been teased since 2016
Theres been alot of people begging ADG to make WSM brass but the first time they said they were gonna, I can tell you im gonna try my d###est to get my hands on 100 cases when they do release it.
Theres a reason it will probably be gone in a day

Peterson was the company that teased the wsm brass. They brought a piece to shot show in 2016. Then said they weren't going to make it

ADG 300WSM shipped last week, will post pics when it arrives up here, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday. Creedmoor sports got some but they were not putting it on their site, you have to call and put in a preorder. They don't charge your card til it ships though, good folks.

Unknownmunitions.com had some yesterday on their website. I lucked out and got an order in for two boxes but then it was all sold out. I was trying to post a heads up on here but I was too late.

F1FC174A-76FC-4ABC-A7B0-B3645BA68723.jpeg

Theres been alot of people begging ADG to make WSM brass but the first time they said they were gonna, I can tell you im gonna try my d###est to get my hands on 100 cases when they do release it.
Theres a reason it will probably be gone in a day
I just tried today….no luck!