A loooong shot !

I don't know if this has been posted already.

Your buddy calls you, man they just shot at you. You get into your truck and drive away. My luck that's where the bullet hits😁

Took 69 tries and the bullet is in the air for 24 seconds, so what is the value add or practical application? A sniper couldn't use it as in 24 secs the target could go to the bathroom, come back and stand or sit in a different position then when the shot was taken. Not all that impressive to me either. Even a blind hog finds an acorn eventually.
Bullet TOF plus time for sound to get back to you, so maybe 6 sec bullet TOF + 18 sec for sound travel time

Ok. I didn't read the article I admit but once I saw in the comments it took 69 tries I just shook my head.
I mean, give me unlimited tries and a full auto BMG and I can hit it too.
In my opinion a milk jug at 2000 yards in ten shots or less is exponentially more impressive.
With a twenty whatever second flight time it comes down to a huge chunk of luck since no one can know what the wind is going to do almost a half minute later.

I don't know if this has been posted already.

Hats OFF, That is persistence!! Great Job. Congratulations!! High five to all involved. Where will it go to next 5 mi. ??
It's like "firing for effect" with an O-O-o-o-o-p-p-s accidental impact. I'm more impressed that they heard the impact 4.4 miles away. Must be young ears or camera/mic at target transmitted back.

Ok. I didn't read the article I admit but once I saw in the comments it took 69 tries I just shook my head.
I mean, give me unlimited tries and a full auto BMG and I can hit it too.
In my opinion a milk jug at 2000 yards in ten shots or less is exponentially more impressive.
With a twenty whatever second flight time it comes down to a huge chunk of luck since no one can know what the wind is going to do almost a half minute later.
How many tries do you think it'd take you or me? 😁