A hunting handgun for the wealthy

BAKPAKR, hard to argue with success ! I guess you did not get the memo about not using a short barrel 44 for hunting and your trophies didn't get the memo as well, Haaa !
Great pics!
I agree the 29's look great, I have a 4".
My favorite 44 for hunting is a Super Redhawk with a 30mm Ultradot. I always start with factory loads before I load for a new purchase. I was about to send it back to Ruger because several 240 grain loads did not group well at all, but then I bout a box of 300 Grain HSM XTP's and wow, 3-3.5" groups at 100 yds.
Guess it depends how close those critters were. May not have had room to swing longer barrel???? :) :) :) Notice absence of holster/carry rig in all pics. First pic is longer barrel.

Guess it depends how close those critters were. May not have had room to swing longer barrel???? :) :) :) Notice absence of holster/carry rig in all pics. First pic is longer barrel.
I have a couple of old nylon Bianchi holsters that I set up crossdraw on my pack belt. The deer, elk, and bear I have shot with revolvers have usually been within 35 yards. Exceptions were the elk in the photo with the longer barreled 629 (6" or 6.5" - I forget which) and a buck with a 3" which were both about 75 yards.

I did shoot a mountain goat at longer (for me) range with a scoped T/C Contender.

All of those nooks and crannies around the barrel and it's shroud to fill up with dirt and debris. I'm guessing whomever designed that revolver isn't really a hunter.

For a low volume assembly as complicated as a revolver I think that price is remarkably low.