a BIG thanks to WyoWhisper

JustC

I requested Ric's help in finding a good reputable guide to take me out west via e-mail a while back. Me being from MD,...I have no experience out west (go figure). Ric took me to an outfitter whom he stated was honest and had quality game. The hook-up he provided was SUPER and the property owner was top shelf. Had I had less people interested in a hunt,..Ric offered to take me on his land. He is a great guy from the limited time I had to meet him,..and I feel his help in pointing a new guy to the right outfitter was heartfelt and honest.

That being said,....Ric,...you have my sincere thanks my friend. Your time is much appreciated. I am sorry I didn;t get back to your booth,..but dad's bum knee cut our visit short.

I'll be in touch.
cool.gif

Justin,

No problem...and you are welcome. I hope it work out for you. The quality and area that outfitter has is very good for what you want to do in the time you have. You should have a great hunt!

Great to meet you, your father and buddy!

Be sure to keep me updated on what happens.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.