Rifle Giveaway-BIG thanks to GAP, Manners, Defiance, Etc!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I would like to give a huge shout out to a few awesome companies that have gone over and above to build a super rifle to give away at the 2013 JC Steel Target Challenge Fundraiser.

Huge thanks to-

GAP Rifles
Manners Stocks
Defiance Machine
Bartlien Barrles
Badger Ordnance

Here is the infomation!! Prepare to be amazed.....

Specs are as follows-

Gap 6.5 Creedmoor

Manners TF2 with a woodland camo paint Job. Folder, Atlas rail on the front, two flush cups. Adjustable cheek piece, adjustable butt plate

Defiance Rebel Action with custom JC2013 serial number, 20 MOA base

Bartlien Barrel, Bartlien's custom Thunder Ranch varmint barrel contour. Threaded with thread protector. 24 inches. 1/8.2 twist

Gap did all the barrel work, bedding and cerakote paint Job.

Timney Trigger

Badger M5 Bottom Metal

One 5 round Accurate Mag

Drawing tickets will be $100 each. Only 120 tickets will be sold. And they will go pretty fast so contact us to get a ticket for this fundraiser. Either PM me, or send email to [email protected]

There will be a dinner you are free to come to as well on the 24th when the drawing happens, so essentially you buy a "dinner ticket" and you get a chance to win a sweet GAP rifle.

Any other vendors or sponsors that would like to throw out something else for the drawing let me know, We would love to add to the pot!!

So far we have the rifle and JC Steel Targets is going to throw a coyote target in the drawing as well.

The Drawing will occur at the 2013 JC Steel Target Challenge awards dinner Feb 24th.

****Need NOT be present to be awarded the rifle or extra prizes.****

Like the 2013 JC Steel Target Challenge Match, the proceeds from this rifle we also go to Jubilee Youth Ranch to support at-risk youth programs.

Money order, check or cash only.

Again contact us to get a ticket. [email protected] or PM me.

Another Big thanks to the following companies helping put this rifle together for a great cause.

G. A. Precision

Manners Stocks

Defiance Machine Actions

Bartlien Barrels

Badger Ordnance

2h36l8x.jpg

2r7mqld.jpg

2rm0dqh.jpg

zsmzap.jpg

w86nbr.jpg

eklvr9.jpg

30x77z7.jpg

Hey Guys, about 12 days left until this give away! Still have tickets left. Thanks

Hey Guys, thanks for all the support!

Congrats to William Houde, he is the lucky winner of the GAP drawing at our awards dinner. William, please contact us when you have a moment or we will try and contact you to get you this awesome piece. Pics and video coming. We had 120 people here for the drawing so it was a good time.

Again, thanks to all the sponsors that made this possible! Big props to them for everything. Please recognize them when you are thinking of purchasing any equipment.

Thanks

Jake

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.