90-day jail time starts today

heck it takes 30 days for them to tell you they have your stamp
Yeah and I just spoke with them and they guessed it's more like 120days till approval, so probably closer to 5-6months total. Plus they were dragging their feet as they had my suppressor in hand at the end of December and didn't get the paperwork signed and submitted to the ATF till the middle of February.

There is a good piece of advice somewhere in this thread. Someone said: "file and forget". It's great advice but hard to follow. I have 3 in jail right now, and I keep trying to forget, but man is it hard.

There is a good piece of advice somewhere in this thread. Someone said: "file and forget". It's great advice but hard to follow. I have 3 in jail right now, and I keep trying to forget, but man is it hard.

Or just buy from a local shop that has them in stock. It seems to work a lot faster than some of the big name companies selling suppressors.

Or just buy from a local shop that has them in stock. It seems to work a lot faster than some of the big name companies selling suppressors.

That's not really the issue right now - once certified, it's up to the ATF. I bought my suppressors from two reputable dealers online. Both in stock and they had it transferred on a form 3 to my local SOT in a week or less. Regardless of how long it takes to get to your local dealer, the clock doesn't start until you submit your form 4 and certify.

Completely agree with ATF and coordinators being the hold up. Find your suppressor in stock (I suggest JA Outdoors) and go through the e-file process and try to forget it for a while. It's hard to do, but it's better for your disposition.