90-day jail time starts today

Yep, I used my dealer's kiosk for fingerprinting, and the owner helped me throughout the process. As previously stated, I am a half-full guy, so no problem regardless of how long it will take. It is NOT a showstopper for me. It took 2 days after I made payment for the delivery of the suppressor to my dealer.

View attachment 354978

As you can see below on the timeline, it is now on the ATF's side, not the Silencer Shop's.

View attachment 354979

Complaining about a process "I" do NOT have any control over does not make it quicker or make me feel better. Life is too short to even worry about it. If people do not have the patience to wait, this might not be for you.

congrats.

i'll pass along some words of wisdom someone about 10 years ago gave me when i wanted to venture in to the NFA world- "file land forget it until you get a call about it"

just checked on mine today after having to reset my password (did not know they expired) and was told it was pending as in nothing being done yet it was put into their submitted / in process on Feb 22, 2022 so I asked about the supposed 90 turn around and he said that's a joke check back next year haha. I guess more lies from SS and the ATF

just checked on mine today after having to reset my password (did not know they expired) and was told it was pending as in nothing being done yet it was put into their submitted / in process on Feb 22, 2022 so I asked about the supposed 90 turn around and he said that's a joke check back next year haha. I guess more lies from SS and the ATF
You called the ATF, or checked with the shop you bought it from?

Do yourself a favor and try your best to just forget about it. The wait is A LOT easier that way. I'm waiting on 2 E form 4's at the moment, certified on 2/7 and 3/9, so my 90 days is coming up soon. Plenty of reports on other forums of approvals coming back around the 90 day mark. Honestly, I wouldn't care if it is 120 days.

My first form 4 took 7 months a couple of years back. I was actually surprised it was so fast since my dad's suppressor took 14 months.

94 days for me. My 2 friends that submitted late january got approved around the 70 day mark. All of us were direct through local dealer. My guess is that silencer shop must have batched a huge amount sometime in late january or early february so that added a big backlog. Guys that got in before that were approved quick.