90-day jail time starts today

I have to admit I had never heard of Rex Silentium until another Montana LRH member mentioned it (sorry, I cannot remember who provided the information but thank you very much). I wanted to support my local economy and went a made-in Montana product (my 2nd, 1st was Eliteiron). The guys at Rex Silentium are amazing; the can was at my FFL in 3 days upon payment.

This new Silencer Shop way is a nearly painless process to me. It would have been even more straightforward if I had bought the suppressor from Silencer Shop. In either case, it is a breeze.

Ed
I bought 2 from Silencer Shop a few years ago.
Easy Peasy!!
I emailed my Trust and ordered the Silencers with Silencer Shop. They did the paperwork and the silencers arrived at my FFL along with approval to pick up in 3 1/2 months.

I've got one on the paper form 4 and one on the e file. We will see which one comes back first. Almost a year now on the paper form 4. Over 60 days on the e file form 4.

My buddy is an NFA dealer. First two came back in under 80 days. This last one is over 90 days already.

I'm at 104 days and counting on my harvester evo that I e filed on February 12th and like 75 days on a YHM Turbo T2 that I efiled. Doesn't really matter because it's getting too hot to shoot here in AZ for the next couple months. Won't start shooting much again until September so if I get them before then I'll be happy.

115 days on a Gunwerks 8ight and 85 days on a TBAC 338 Ultra. Looking forward to having these in hand at some point in the future.
You'll have to give us your honest opinion on that gunwerks can. I really wanted the 6" model, and the price was pretty reasonable, but there were no reviews when I was looking at them.

You'll have to give us your honest opinion on that gunwerks can. I really wanted the 6" model, and the price was pretty reasonable, but there were no reviews when I was looking at them.
I actually already have another 8ight - it's a great suppressor. A little heavier since it's steel rather than titanium, but I've been very happy with my purchase. My dad has a 6ix as well and while it's a nice compromise for hunting, the 8ight is noticeably quieter. For double duty on the range and hunting, I figured I'd pack a little more weight for maximum suppression.

I thought my 90 days started a month ago. It took Silencer Shop over a month just to get me the certification e-form. So I guess my ATF clock started today. The Ultra 7 is hanging out at the FFL with all the others.