Attachments

• IMG_8743.jpeg
    IMG_8743.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8742.jpeg
    IMG_8742.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I am currently putting one together. It's a Savage 110 ultralite 7mm prc. I'm using a APA Lil bastard Gen 3 tunable muzzle brake along with APA .750 scope rings on top of a EGW scope base. This will strictly be a hunting rifle. I plan on shooting Hornady 160gr. CX bullets. A friend gifted me with a certificate at a NWTF banquet for a Quigley Ford scope. Gonna upgrade to the 5-20x50 dual focal plane. I know there's been some bashing about this scope but I'm wondering how many naysayers have actually tried one. I thought it would be a good time to find out just how good they are. Hey, if in the future I decide to use a different bullet I'll just pop the scope off with the rings attached and put a different one on. By the way, the rifle weighed 6lbs out of the box with bolt and magazine.

I am currently putting one together. It's a Savage 110 ultralite 7mm prc. I'm using a APA Lil bastard Gen 3 tunable muzzle brake along with APA .750 scope rings on top of a EGW scope base. This will strictly be a hunting rifle. I plan on shooting Hornady 160gr. CX bullets. A friend gifted me with a certificate at a NWTF banquet for a Quigley Ford scope. Gonna upgrade to the 5-20x50 dual focal plane. I know there's been some bashing about this scope but I'm wondering how many naysayers have actually tried one. I thought it would be a good time to find out just how good they are. Hey, if in the future I decide to use a different bullet I'll just pop the scope off with the rings attached and put a different one on. By the way, the rifle weighed 6lbs out of the box with bolt and magazine.

Bedded Tikka T3x Magnum Action
Long Action Bolt Stop
Fluted bolt with target knob
Hells Canyon Armory Carbon Killer CNC
Chambered 7 PRC 22 inches long
1-8 Twist
5/8-24 Muzzle threads
Gen 3 Little Bastard muzzle brake
Mesa Precision Altitude Stock in Black Carbon
7.3 lbs

Nightforce NX8 4-32x50mm

Total weight with scope and rings will be 8.50 lbs

Currently I'm shooting hammer hht 170
Are you saying the bare rifle weighs 7.3 lbs? If so, I think you might be a little heavier than 8.5 lbs scoped. That scope with rings will add about 2 lbs.

I have pretty much the exact same build but mine is 24". Same barrel, stock and action. I am also shooting 170 Gr HHT out of it. Shoots great. My son killed a cow elk at 820 yards with it this last November.
Thats awesome congrats to him. That is exactly why I bought it. I killed a bull elk last year at 300 with my 6.5PRC and a 143 grain. After that I just realized I wanted something larger and use my 6.5 for deer. I havent taken anything with it yep but I sure look forward to it.