7prc velocities

Russell123523

I'm getting 2950 with the hornady 175 eldx precision hunter ammo with a 26 inch carbon six barrel. I haven't start reloading yet just wondering what others are seeing

I was right around 2925 out of a 22" with the 175 hornady factory load. Will be testing more soon.

will be testing

retumbo
h1000
4831sc

theyre all loaded up and ready to test.

To each their own, not knocking anyone for trying new calibers. I just don't understand all these new hornady prc calibers. Except ability to use longer target bullets, what benefit does kne get above same calibers that's been around for 100yrs. Ballistics are so close in comparison to high high $$$$ prc ammo. Seems to be $$$ game with Hornady, or maybe I'm just too old fashioned

To each their own, not knocking anyone for trying new calibers. I just don't understand all these new hornady prc calibers. Except ability to use longer target bullets, what benefit does kne get above same calibers that's been around for 100yrs. Ballistics are so close in comparison to high high $$$$ prc ammo. Seems to be $$$ game with Hornady, or maybe I'm just too old fashioned
Well I have had a lot of 7 rem mags and I've never had a 7 rem mag load first trip out. In my experience the 7 prc was much easier to find accuracy. 7 rems are very accurate also but with more effort. The 7prc for me was the easy button.