7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I’m getting some reloading lesson from my father in law and going to load up this 7STW. Dose anyone have a good recipe they could recommend. I’m looking at powder options now and thinking H1000 or Retumbo maybe RL22 if I can find it. Any incite would be helpful for my first time loading some pills. Thinking about shooting 160’s my rifle likes them a lot at least in factory fourm from Nosler. Thanks

Well I finally got a drop on the general public after harassing the local sportsman’s wearhouse enouph to figure out the truck schedule lol. Today was a good haul. Now let the fun begin for the 7STW. This will be a most of my brass to start the fun. Between everything I scrounged up I have about 15 boxes of factory ammo/brass and finally got some primers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 48
Well I finally got a drop on the general public after harassing the local sportsman's wearhouse enouph to figure out the truck schedule lol. Today was a good haul. Now let the fun begin for the 7STW. This will be a most of my brass to start the fun. Between everything I scrounged up I have about 15 boxes of factory ammo/brass and finally got some primers.
Awesome, make sure to post your findings
I can’t wait to get my other one home to start the load work with it