7mm 160gr HPBT Sierra Gameking

No bullet design over 5 years old is worth wasting your powder on ,so you should just send them to me! Lol
Very good bullet to 600+. I prefer behind the shoulder with them--last one I shot through shoulders at about 325 left a fist size exit.30/06 165grain. I wouldn't hesitate to use them on elk,but haven't.
Have always gotten great accuracy and performance from them,just ordered more 30 cal last week.

No bullet design over 5 years old is worth wasting your powder on ,so you should just send them to me! Lol
Very good bullet to 600+. I prefer behind the shoulder with them--last one I shot through shoulders at about 325 left a fist size exit.30/06 165grain. I wouldn't hesitate to use them on elk,but haven't.
Have always gotten great accuracy and performance from them,just ordered more 30 cal last week.

Sure I'll send them right over Lol. Thanks Mustang72, I appreciate the input.

They have been my go to bullet in my old meat getter for at least 15 years. Most shots within 400 yards, I have never needed a second round. I have taken elk, muley's, white tails and prong horn with a minimum loss of meat even on a shoulder shot.

Thanks Old Shoat, im going to have to give them a try.

I believe you will be impressed with them they are not a long range high b.c. bullet but out around 400-500 they are an impressive killing bullet the 140 works well in a 7mm-08 also and the price and availability makes them attractive I know several people that load the 85gr in 243 for their kids and wives with no issues

Thanks for the info, yeah with the low BC definitely not a long ramge bullet.

I've always likes the performance of the Matchkings on silhouette, they just shoot great and if these shoot this good they're worth a try.

Are they good for deer or elk, or both?

Thanks again

dam good bullet for the shorter ranges and shoot like matchkings most t
I would like to buy both boxes of 200 rounds.
Please reply if interested, I live in Arizona.

Regards Tom

Hi all, I have a couple boxes of these bullets, they're the old 160gr. HPBT, not and impressive BC but my max hunting distance is 600 yds so that wont matter much.

Sierra says they are a tough bullet and that they hold together pretty well, that they dont blow up on impact and penetrate well. Are these any good for hunting? They look like a tough bullet.

I have quite a few of other hunting bullets I preffer for my 7mm Rem Mag and my 7mm-08, but just curious if they are worth a try or just use them for practice.

TIA and stay safe.

View attachment 186857
Would like to buy two boxes.
I live in arizona. Please reply, regards Tom

@tommolody I have 161ct of the 7mm Gameking 160gr SPBT. On new sealed box and one open with 61. $75 shipped on $65 face to face. If you want them, they're yours.

20230405_141537.jpg

Hi all, I have a couple boxes of these bullets, they're the old 160gr. HPBT, not and impressive BC but my max hunting distance is 600 yds so that wont matter much.

Sierra says they are a tough bullet and that they hold together pretty well, that they dont blow up on impact and penetrate well. Are these any good for hunting? They look like a tough bullet.

I have quite a few of other hunting bullets I preffer for my 7mm Rem Mag and my 7mm-08, but just curious if they are worth a try or just use them for practice.

TIA and stay safe.

View attachment 186857
I'd like to buy the two boxes of 100 each. I live in arizona, regards Tom