6mm CM load development/bullet selection thoughts

95 grain Berger Classic Hunter with a load of H4350 has been a great coyote load for me.
Yup,.. THIS ^^^ I found it, to BE, WAY more accurate than, the 87 grain, V-Max ( Not as Explosive, tho ) 41.1 grains of StaBall ( thrown ) gets Me, 3,075 FPS and in, the 3's, on Target with, a 24" barrel 1-7.5 tw. I use, the 107 MK for L R Steel Practice and it groups, in the 2's, in my Criterion barreled, 6 XC.
NOTE; this is the 6 XC cartridge,.. David Tubb's "Baby" ( a close cousin, to the 6 Creed, But using, 2 or 3 grains LESS Powder )

Last edited:
Yup,.. THIS ^^^ I found it, to BE, WAY more accurate than, the 87 grain, V-Max ( Not as Explosive, tho ) 41.1 grains of StaBall ( thrown ) gets Me, 3,075 FPS and in, the 3's, on Target with, a 24" barrel 1-7.5 tw. I use, the 107 MK for L R Steel Practice and it groups, in the 2's, in my Criterion barreled, 6 XC.
NOTE; this is the 6 XC cartridge,.. David Tubb's "Baby" ( a close cousin, to the 6 Creed, But using, 2 or 3 grains LESS Powder )
What they said ^^^^^^^. But I use the VLD Hunting in 95gr. Great for what you asked. 👍😉

Recent Posts