600 yd. target show me your best

nate,
I just found the pics this morning (actually my wife did) and I will try to get them posted later today.

Here is the pics with my 6.5-284 XP built by greg tannel.

411414.jpg

411416.jpg

Okay, that does it, I'm never gonna show any of my rifle groups ever again.

Skinny little ~1.5" group at 600 yards with a jaundice hog leg looking thing... (And somewhere else on here a fella shot a teenie tiny rockchuck at 2,300+ yards) I'm gonna take up fishing or swimming or golf cuz it has just become clear that I can't shoot.

I'll park my boat next to yours on that golf course!

391611.JPG

I am range limited (known range at least) to 535 yards. I could not bring myself to keep firing. Group is 1.44" ctc with a RP factory Sendero in 300 RSAUM. Best 4 shot group goes to 2.206", five shot group goes to 2.66".

My best 600 yd shot was a bulls eye with one shot. I can't post it cause I don't have the equipment. I have the target thats all that matters.

[ QUOTE ]
My best 600 yd shot was a bulls eye with one shot. I can't post it cause I don't have the equipment. I have the target thats all that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

so did one shot hit the bulls eye? or did the whole group hit it?

[ QUOTE ]
The first four were .525 and the fifth opened the group up to 1.7". ... But a few days later two of my bullets never made it to the 600 yard target costing me a match.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the missing two went thru the previous holes! You got robbed!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.