show me your custom painted rifles please

Ha! Thanks man, I hunt in Florida and thankfully I haven't lost her yet . I got six deer and a hog with it within a month of buying it. Love this rifle

Here's a few out of my stable.

Rem 700 LA/LH in 6mm-284: Kreiger BBL w/brake @ 28", McM A-5 with HS DBM, Shilen competition trigger.

6-284 Pics (2).jpg

LongRifles Inc 6.5WSM: Stiller SA/LH singleshot follower, Obermeyer MTU 5R barrel 1-8.4" twist. Manners T5 with LongRifles Gen 1 adjustable hardware. Jewell Trigger.

6.5 Range Day - USO(1).jpg

LongRifles Inc (just the paint) in 7SAUM: Consecutive serial numbered Stiller SA/LH, Obermeyer MTU 5R. Manners T5 Mini-Chassis with LongRifles ULTAC adjustable hardware, Jewell bottom safety trigger.

t

Attachments

• 7SAUM  (2).jpg
    7SAUM (2).jpg
    137 KB · Views: 53
16fcss Snake skinned. 300wsm and 358 Grant barrels

Attachments

• 20141004_203428.jpg
    20141004_203428.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 56
Hs precision stock on M10 action. Soon to be 6mm rem AI.

Attachments

• 1428334688993.jpg
    1428334688993.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 63
This is a 7-08 I had Accurate Ordnance build me this year. (They do awesome work, btw)

I had the stock painted by Todd Jackson (formerly with Manners).

AO cerakoted the metal in their own blend they call "Spider Monkey Green".

Thought it came out nice.

Those are pretty cool looking . . . you have a LOT of customs. :)

I hope to have a stable some day . . . and then after that, I hope to put some horses in that stable.

Santee, beautiful rig! Is that a Henney I spy on top of that?

t

Its cousin.

Zeiss Diavari 6-24x56 Mil/Mil.

Best glass, by far, I've ever looked through. If you can live with no zero stop and only 4 Mils per revolution, it makes for a fantastic "long range" scope.

Its cousin.

Zeiss Diavari 6-24x56 Mil/Mil.

Best glass, by far, I've ever looked through. If you can live with no zero stop and only 4 Mils per revolution, it makes for a fantastic "long range" scope.

It's all good. Zeiss makes some top tier glass, I mean TOP TIER. I too can live without a ZS but only 4 mils? I might have a problem with that... maybe :cool:

Then again, it could most likely be overlooked in exchange for some of the best (if not THE best) glass in the industry right now. Zeiss has that side covered very well.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.