6.5 Staball Compaired to RL-19?

That powder isn't showing up on Hodgdon's load data page for the 25-06:

1652380744741.png

Ya, if max load is only 94% in a ball powder I'd look at something else. I have used it with absolute hammer bullets with good success in a case where it would normally not have good case fill because of the lower pressure they have

Ya, if max load is only 94% in a ball powder I'd look at something else. I have used it with absolute hammer bullets with good success in a case where it would normally not have good case fill because of the lower pressure they have
I was actually thinking about it for the 90 gr absolute.

Those 90's scream out of my brothers 25-06 but can't remember what powder I used. Enduron, I remember that much. 3750 I think it was. Hits steel @ 545 with a bang. Hasn't shot anything yet but I suspect they will work very good

Yeah. Evidently I have a slow barrel that pressures out before I get to the screaming velocities. Getting 3600 puts me over pressure with the powders I've tried.

I'll check this weekend what I used but should be on the absolute reload topic. It's on the hot side but only used for hunting. It's a vanguard, can't remember barrel length

I'll check this weekend what I used but should be on the absolute reload topic. It's on the hot side but only used for hunting. It's a vanguard, can't remember barrel length
Thanks. I'd be interested in any info you have. I've looked at the Absolute load data page. My 24" Browning X bolt won't keep up with faster loads on there. I need to quit worrying about 100 fps and just use what I got. They definitely didn't bounce off of the two deer we put them through last fall.