6.5 PRC reloading issue (not clickers)

Cleaned it and tried, case dent again. Only happens when I am touching the shell holder or cam over.
Did you try switching to a different kind of lube? I was using some old midway brand lube and it was doing that, switched to rcbs lube. Then cleaned the die out good and it solved the issue.

I'm trimming cases now and gonna try some Redding case lube keeping it off the shoulder.
Really surprises me one shot spray would have this affect on the shoulder. I've used it for years and never had an issue and I'm not overly cautious with it either. Be interested to hear the results.

Really surprises me one shot spray would have this affect on the shoulder. I've used it for years and never had an issue and I'm not overly cautious with it either. Be interested to hear the results.

Really surprises me one shot spray would have this affect on the shoulder. I've used it for years and never had an issue and I'm not overly cautious with it either. Be interested to hear the results. used for years as well that's why I did not think it was the issue.
Same here.

So please tell me the uneducated, what are clickers? and how do you know if you have them??
Clickers are telling you that your pressure is high and the case is "sticking" in your chamber when extracting a fired case. This can cause pressure to go higher than expected.

It is a precursor to stiff bolt lift.

Alex wheeler has a video towards bottom of this link. It explains everything.