6.5 prc issue (SOLVED)

I'm still pretty green when it comes to reloading and I've ran into an issue with my 6.5 prc. I made up a couple loads with lapua brass, 156 Berger's, 56gr of RL 26 and 215 primers at 2.955". I shot 2 and was at 2880 with no signs of pressure. I bumped up .2 grains, didn't change anything else, and now the gun will not chamber them. I've ran a few empty pieces of brass and it chambers them just fine but as soon as I seat a bullet, the bolt stops about 3/8" before close. Anybody else have this issue? It chambers a hornady round without problem, it chambered my first 2 loads without problem. *EDIT, a few guys on here got me straightened out, i didnt have my seating die setup correctly and was bumping the shoulder out. Thanks to all for the help!

First year of reloading, I messed up my sizing die set up and did the exact same thing with some 308. It happens.

My RCBS match master dies both resized and set the shoulder back 2 thousands on my Lapua and ADG brass. I had difficulty chambering the brass at first in my Christiansen Arms Mesa 6.5 prc after the first firing. Not a problem now they chamber smoothly. I measure seating depth CBTO on all my 6.5 and 300 prc chambers.