6.5 PRC GAP.....Am I crazy to shoot them

Well I tried the Hornady brass also and did not hit pressure either to that point. My freebore is .188" and is a pretty tight chamber. Some of my brass on on the third firing and still no loose pockets or any sign of pressure on the brass. I got the same speeds with N565 and no pressure at 3,000+ I may try N570 and see what it will do.

That's what I run them with in a creedmoor. Got lot's of staball

What kind of speeds are you getting? I'm planning on loading some for my Creedmoor as well and am curious how it compares to the PRC with 10gr less powder?

I got a bunch of StaBall with the intention of picking a load and loading 2000+ Creedmoors with the Berger 130 OTM to replace the American Gunner ammo we used to buy since it got financially advantageous to do so.

What kind of speeds are you getting? I'm planning on loading some for my Creedmoor as well and am curious how it compares to the PRC with 10gr less powder?

I got a bunch of StaBall with the intention of picking a load and loading 2000+ Creedmoors with the Berger 130 OTM to replace the American Gunner ammo we used to buy since it got financially advantageous to do so.
Reload Data-Ladder 6.5CM Highlander 123 AH F210M.jpg