6.5 PRC Extraction Problem

Carbon in the neck area is not a problem. You almost certainly have a carbon ring build up a few inches into the bore. This is not an uncommon problem at all.

Your biggest issue however is going to be the rough chamber. A little extra trigger and the brass marries itself into those grooves making extraction extremely difficult.
He has the same issue I had with my omr barrel. I wouldn't do anything until that chamber gets fixed. Realistically he needs a new barrel. I would tell Lee you expect a new barrel, for him to pay shipping BOTH ways and let him know it's going straight to a gunsmith when you get it back to make sure his work was done correctly.

Carbon in the neck area is not a problem. You almost certainly have a carbon ring build up a few inches into the bore. This is not an uncommon problem at all.

Your biggest issue however is going to be the rough chamber. A little extra trigger and the brass marries itself into those grooves making extraction extremely difficult.
Not to mention the adherent problem with 6.5 and 300 PRC chambers and brass after 3-5 reloads on brass.

Because the problem is the rough chamber, not a typical Tikka issue with an oversized chamber making the brass hard to reload.
I'm not talking about rough or not rough. The standard 6.5 and 300 PRC chambers even when perfect have extraction issues after 3-5 reloads. The rough cut SAAMI chamber these gents have even makes it worse. The issue with 6.5 and 300 PRC chambers has nothing to do with a "chamber" being oversized. It has to do with the brass and the chamber design being flawed, hence the other reamers that have since been designed to eliminate the issue. It's more apt to happen with ADG, Lapua, and Peterson brass. If you don't own one then you've probably not experienced it, If you do own one the be prepared to experience it unless you had it chambered with the new AW2 reamer that's out.

I'm not talking about rough or not rough. The standard 6.5 and 300 PRC chambers even when perfect have extraction issues after 3-5 reloads. The rough cut SAAMI chamber these gents have even makes it worse. The issue with 6.5 and 300 PRC chambers has nothing to do with a "chamber" being oversized. It has to do with the brass and the chamber design being flawed, hence the other reamers that have since been designed to eliminate the issue. It's more apt to happen with ADG, Lapua, and Peterson brass. If you don't own one then you've probably not experienced it, If you do own one the be prepared to experience it unless you had it chambered with the new AW2 reamer that's out.
I'm aware of the issue, this isn't that, it's the rough chamber. This isn't unique to this gun, the same "maker" has had the same problem with multiple barrels they chambered not being properly finished.

Lol, my point is that the PRC chamber amplifies the issue even more. The same maker probably has done this on other types of chambers and was able to get away with it but not with the PRC chamber. Moving on….

I would like to get some advice on a problem I am having with my 6.5 PRC. My load is 156 Berger, 215M, ADG brass, and 59.1 Retumbo at 2.975 (long action). I am on my 2nd-3rd reload on this brass. I am having no pressure signs at all, but I am having some severe extraction problems. No heavy bolt lift or effects on accuracy, but I am having a problem getting the bolt to pull back after lifting it. I have tried to measure for differences, but I cannot find any real differences. I thought it was a carbon ring, so I cleaned with CLR to try to remove it. It was good for a few shots, and then the extraction problem started again. Any ideas on what might be causing this?
So what did Oregon mountain rifles say?

If bolt lift all the way to the top is normal, its not a chamber or brass issue. If the brass is tight because of a sizing issue or if its stuck in the chamber because its rough you will get a clicker. No clicker means one of two things, the brass has been pulled back out of the chamber by the primary extraction cam easily, or your primary extraction cam is out of spec and not working. Normally easy bolt lift and pounding the bolt rearwards means no primary extraction. Thats exactly what primary extraction does, break the case free from the chamber so you can pull the bolt back easily.

Lee said to send it back to him, and if they saw it as being rough, they'd send me a new barrel. Will update as I get more info. I am going to ask for a blank instead of a prefit since I am going to want the freebore extended by a gunsmith anyways.
Lol if they see it as being rough. Just like 3 barrels that I know of that are the same. And I only know if 3 barrels. He's batting 1000!

Regardless of chamber finish or dimensions vs brass, if your receiver doesn't have proper primary extraction, you'll have problems. You stated having no pressure signs or bolt lift but the bolt would not pull back to extract. At the top of the bolt throw, it should hit the cam and pull the bolt rearward to initiate extraction. If the bolt just rotates straight up without camming back any, that's your biggest issue. May be exaggerated by the chamber finish as well but that would be the first thing I'd check and address.

Regardless of chamber finish or dimensions vs brass, if your receiver doesn't have proper primary extraction, you'll have problems. You stated having no pressure signs or bolt lift but the bolt would not pull back to extract. At the top of the bolt throw, it should hit the cam and pull the bolt rearward to initiate extraction. If the bolt just rotates straight up without camming back any, that's your biggest issue. May be exaggerated by the chamber finish as well but that would be the first thing I'd check and address.
I would expect that to be a cause of minor extraction difficulty. The mechanical advantage of primary extraction isn't extremely high. I am at the point of beating spent cases out of the chamber with a dead-blow hammer. That does not indicate a primary extraction issue to me.