6.5 Creedmoor vs. .260 Remingotn

408s10

Okay I know this topic has been beat to death and there are many other forums regarding this topic. I have read most to all of them. Just wanting some fresh opinions on the topic. I am basically looking for load data comparisons. Also, will be running magazines on my future rifle. I have read the Creed is a better for that. Please give me your 2 cents on this! Whatever you think I would appreciate it! Thanks for reading !! gun)

Also for my build I was going to use a Krieger 1:8 Twist. And a 28 Inch Barrel. Give me your opinions on the barrel length and choice of barrel maker ! Thanks alot guys !

Okay I know this topic has been beat to death and there are many other forums regarding this topic. I have read most to all of them. Just wanting some fresh opinions on the topic. I am basically looking for load data comparisons. Also, will be running magazines on my future rifle. I have read the Creed is a better for that. Please give me your 2 cents on this! Whatever you think I would appreciate it! Thanks for reading !! gun)

Also for my build I was going to use a Krieger 1:8 Twist. And a 28 Inch Barrel. Give me your opinions on the barrel length and choice of barrel maker ! Thanks alot guys !

o boy another one of these threads!!!:D i posted my opinion of the two on your last thread so i dont need to repeat it. The two are identical in terms of ballistics.

I would get the Creed. I just like the way it sounds. My 6.5-284 is a just a 6.5 to me. So if it were me, Creed all the way. I would tell my kid to grab the Creed and 6.5 from the safe and let's go hunting. Then again I named my 6.5 Arte'mis. (Arteemis) the greek huntress god. ha ha good luck

I don't own either. I looked at them a bit when I was planning a build, and the correct answer is whichever ammunition, and quality components are the most readily available to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.