6.5 Creedmoor shooters

A gun guilder in Utah told me to try it at 44.3g and I just slowly worked up from there.

What I love about it is it's extremely temp stable so I never have to change my charge no matter how cold or hot it is herein Texas.

I have QuickLoad but it's not very accurate you almost have to shoot each powder and change the burn rates from 1-10%.

A gun guilder in Utah told me to try it at 44.3g and I just slowly worked up from there.

What I love about it is it's extremely temp stable so I never have to change my charge no matter how cold or hot it is herein Texas.

I have QuickLoad but it's not very accurate you almost have to shoot each powder and change the burn rates from 1-10%.
About to order some of these bullets and powder.
1, Are the Classic Hunter 135's seating depth sensitive? Or just seat 2 thou off lands and go?
2. We all have our "wallet" groups, does this load shoot consistently .25 in your gun?

Yes sir it has, granted I shoot this load with a suppressor.
I found in my two different barrels it did the best at .22 off the lands.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.