6.5/300 Wby-Wright-Hoyer Dies needed

pacowboy

Does anyone have any dies for this caliber or know where I can get a set at a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I would check with the guys in the PA 1000 yard club, starting with Mark King. He has a lot of odd ball stuff and might know. Other than that, custom dies from Neil Jones and will not be cheap.

Google their website and contact them.

Might actually be cheaper to to a rechamber to standard 6.5-300 wthby and they have dies readily available for that one.

BH

I would check with the guys in the PA 1000 yard club, starting with Mark King. He has a lot of odd ball stuff and might know. Other than that, custom dies from Neil Jones and will not be cheap.

Google their website and contact them.

Might actually be cheaper to to a rechamber to standard 6.5-300 wthby and they have dies readily available for that one.

BH

It's my understanding from research that they are the same caliber. But thanks for the other info.

they are in fact the same. wright was the developer of the cartridge. he was from n.m. alex hoyer from pa., in an agreement with wright promoted it. most gave hoyer the credit for it, and of coarse he accepted it. im sure we have a set of the dies. could be one of my sons has them. ill check and contact you.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.