500 yards Berger 210 VLD\'s and my LSR 300WM

H1000 74.0 grs
Berger 210 VLD's
2920 fps

32 clicks

That inner circle of steel is 6"

P1254324.jpg

Re: 500 yards Berger 210 VLD\'s and my LSR 300WM

Ric, if thats the best that rifle can do scrap it! I'll tell you what, I am in a charitable mood today so I'll offer you $25.00 to take it off your hands... now, now, I know I am being overly generous, but gun owners need to stick together and should ALWAYS point out when a fellow gun owner has been sold a bill of goods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif so what do you say? I'll go $30.00 how about that huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

( good shooting!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kriby,

here's she is

LSR 300WM
10 Twist Mike Rock 5R barrel
A5
Badger metal all around
S&B 4-16

PC304284.jpg

Ric--there is always something to strive towards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

500 Meters...
Ship_win_nov62004.jpg

will have to try her of a ruck though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cant wait to look thru that scope in a couple weeks!!

Cheers,
JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BTW--was you trying to make that upside down frowny face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

JB

Ric,
Man, I am green with envy! Nice shoot'n and nice rifle. My question is about your gong. I'd like to have something to pound away at with my .300 WM and .308. How thick is the metal? Any particulars I need to know about building a gong? What size (diameter) dop you like? thanks for the info-Duff

JB,

that was fired with my face in the dirt... so I am pleased... I'll have the baby's there for ya to fondle .. but th ewife is off limits ;-)

the gong is a Oil field/well cap from what I understand

got it for free

weighs about 90 lbs 1.75 - 2" think

I have nocked it over with the 220's 3 times
those things pack a punch!

[ QUOTE ]
JB,

that was fired with my face in the dirt... so I am pleased... I'll have the baby's there for ya to fondle .. but the wife is off limits ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww...shucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

see ya then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cheers,
JB

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.