41xc 37xc 33xc and 30xc

Where did you get the reloading dies for the 30xc. Waiting on bartlein barrel 27 finished . Want to shoot 212 barnes bore rider bullets would have to get a reamer made also.Did see Manson for the reamer Thanks

Where did you get the reloading dies for the 30xc. Waiting on bartlein barrel 27 finished . Want to shoot 212 barnes bore rider bullets would have to get a reamer made also.Did see Manson for the reamer Thanks
I use my 338 terminator bushing sizing die to neck down the 33 cal to 30 cal. Once necked down I use the standard 33xc sizing die to bump the shoulders back and the seater die to seat the bullets. It works for me. thinking of having a custom 33xc bushing die made so I can size the 338 cal and 30 cal. Case dimensions are the same Just different caliber. Just my opinion.

david tubbs sells the dies we made the 30 cal bushing

I have tried the 7mm-33XC. I was using a 30" hart 1-8 twist 6 groove barrel shooting the 195 bergers with 119 grains of 20N29 getting 3485 -3500 fps. That was max load. l backed it down to 116 grains 3445 fps and messed with the seating depth from .005 to .020 off the lands. I just could not get it shooting accurate enough for me. (I could have backed it down more but that defeats the purpose of trying such a overbore caliber)
I rebarreled with a 30-33XC and it has been relatively easy to get shooting well.
Hi there I hope you are well I hope you didn't mind me getting in touch I come from the UK if you don't mind me asking could you tell me a bit more about The7mm-33xc was it done on A bore Rider throat

Hi there I hope you are well I hope you didn't mind me getting in touch I come from the UK if you don't mind me asking could you tell me a bit more about The7mm-33xc was it done on A bore Rider throat
Yes it was. I ordered the reamer from Pacific Tool.

Hi there I really appreciate your reply I was thinking about doing something similar myself is there any chance that I could talk to you on the phone I promise I won't take up much of your time All the best Patrick

Hi there I really appreciate your reply I was thinking about doing something similar myself is there any chance that I could talk to you on the phone I promise I won't take up much of your time All the best Patrick
Sent you a pm

how did the 7mmXC work ? we ended up on the 30xc using cold 869 with a cci 250 primer 212barnes @ 3680 230 lazers 3520 239 flatline @3460 the key was switching to the cci 250s from 215 match and keeping the rounds cool may help on the 7xc

what we found out about this powder is using a cooler primer and 869 gave us over 120 ft /sec vel increase the longer barrel would in my opinion work great running a 7 twist so solids are all we can shoot

how did the 7mmXC work ? we ended up on the 30xc using cold 869 with a cci 250 primer 212barnes @ 3680 230 lazers 3520 239 flatline @3460 the key was switching to the cci 250s from 215 match and keeping the rounds cool may help on the 7xc
I didn't get it shooting very well the first few times out. I switched to the 30xc. I have been thinking of putting that barrel back on and giving it another try? If I do I will definitely try the 869. Thanks