40% off SWFA SS Super Sale — tough-as-nails scopes

JungleShooter

SWFA SS Super Sale
40% off their tough-as-nails scopes

This is a discount that seems larger than any I have seen before from SWFA.

Well, they've got them all on sale:

🔸 Their fixed magnification scopes at:
6x | 10x | 12x | 16x | 20x
Some of these have their parallax where most scopes have their ocular lens adjustment. That is conveniently close to the shooter (and not to be recommended if you scopecam).

🔸 And their variables:
1-4x | 2.5-10x | 3-15x | 5-20x

Happy scope shopping, 😊

Matthias

Link:
https://www.swfa.com/optics/riflesc...oduct_list_order=nameaz&product_list_limit=36

Except when you do the math they are 30% not 40% off?
This ad needs verification.

1674734101314.png

It appears that the top part of the ad is 40% and the bottom is 30%.

I heard rumors of updated models who knows?

I ended up getting a 3-9 when they were in stock a couple weeks ago and it was at my house in a few days (got lucky).

They are ugly scopes and lack the bells and whistles that seem to sell optics these days. The glass is plenty good.

they are dead nuts reliable and do exactly what they are supposed to which is hard to find in any price range, let alone $500.

I don't think they are going out of business if they are still bringing in scopes but who knows. They discontinued the 1-6 so hopefully the rumored new model will fill that gap. For a no frills scope the 3-9 and 6x, 10x are tough to beat. Haven't tried any other models.

They need to revamp some things to stay relevant. Maybe make the 5-20 34mm with more wind holds on the reticle. If they'd make a 10x 34mm with tree reticle they might bring me back. Make the 3-15 into a 3-18 and all of them need 10 mil turrets and zero stop. If not, companies like Arken are slowly taking the market share at that price point.

Last edited:
Looks like some pretty good deals as long as they're not going out of business.

I've owned a variety for many years. Currently have the 3-15 and a 20. At one time I bought the 10x regular and HD to compare (far from an optics expert) and honestly did not see the difference. Part of that is I find the standard SS glass to be very good. The HD did have much nicer turrets but not the value of the price difference to me. And I agree, they update models slower than Glock, and that is slow. Arken, Primary Arms, Athlon may not be as robust for very hard use but they are way up on what people want.

Google says they are permanently closed
can you provide info?

Swfa web page is still up and taking orders-- BBB web page shows they are still active/in business.

I don't see anything via Google that shows they are out of business except rumors on multiple forums

Maybe your Google-foo is better than mine ! 😉

I had a 5-20×50HD for years. The scope that got me into FFP and MIL. And good glass. I hate them for that...

Still have a pair of the 3-15×42 on mybtwo rimfires.