SWFA 5-20x50mm SS, a Super Sniper Evaluation

I know I'm really digging up the dead here, but I just wanted to revive this thread for others to see; it's an outstanding read!

This thread is the reason I decided to pull the trigger on my SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 about 6 months ago and from what I can tell, it lives up to all the reviews. I too am a stickler for nice turrets. If it wasn't for that, I would have been happy with my Vortex PST, but those turrets, well, that's another story...

As far as FFP mil/mil scopes go, this is THE king of the court. Maybe one day, when I win the lottery or have 3 different long range rifles, I'll upgrade to a $3k Premier, but until that day, I'll keep my SWFA.

I have no clue where these scopes come from or why they are not flooding the market but I hope they keep coming out with more stuff! I'll need a 4-16 for an M1A soon, can't wait forever!

Thanks again for taking the time to do these reviews guys! Not sure why they didn't get very much attention.

PortageGuns157.jpg

PortageGuns158.jpg

PortageGuns159.jpg

PortageGuns160.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.