Swfa ss

shifty06

Well I ordered a SWFA 10x Mil\Mil about 2 weeks ago, called yesterday they said it is still on backorder was wondering if anyone else was waiting? I asked if they had a clue when it would be in they said they couldn't tell me, they wouldn't know till it showed up at the door.

Has anybody had to wait on them for a scope? If so how long was your wait? not worried just inpatient. (without this rifle I am lacking a big boom stick, and the weather is getting nice here).

May have project done before I get this going lol. as its waiting on SWFA 5-20 mil\mil. and they have them in stock. just waiting to come up with the bones.

I ordered the same scope on 3-12, still waiting, I couldn't even get them to answer the phone or reply to email until tuesday, and they didn't give me any indication of when it would be in just said I could substitute or cancel my order.

Well if it has it shipped by the 25 think I will upgrade to the new 3-15 they have coming out. This month.

I e mailed about a throw ring and got a response in a hour.You see those scopes on classifieds here,might pick up no wait and save some bucks

I too was on backorder with the SS 10x mil/mil. I am really wanting to get my 308 put together so I cancelled my order and am now trying to find out some information about the Burris MTAC scopes. Specifically the 3.5-10 x 42 model.

Well I ordered a SWFA 10x Mil\Mil about 2 weeks ago, called yesterday they said it is still on backorder was wondering if anyone else was waiting? I asked if they had a clue when it would be in they said they couldn't tell me, they wouldn't know till it showed up at the door.

Has anybody had to wait on them for a scope? If so how long was your wait? not worried just inpatient. (without this rifle I am lacking a big boom stick, and the weather is getting nice here).

May have project done before I get this going lol. as its waiting on SWFA 5-20 mil\mil. and they have them in stock. just waiting to come up with the bones.

When dealing with SWFA it is best to call and see if they have it in stock. I had to cancel an order and look elsewhere. I like the places that list their stuff as in stock or not.Saves alot of heartache.

I have a use SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope with 1/4 moa adjustments if you are interested. I posted it in the classified section.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.