360 Degree Ear Muffs???

Zen Archery

I have 2 different styles of electronic ear muffs.

One the microphone faces forward. Another the microphone is on the side.

I've found one model that is supposedly 360 degree but it's $60.00. Hmmm.... seems cheap.

Anyone running with a electronic ear muffs that actually picks up sound from 360 degrees and works?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001T7QJ9O/?tag=lrhmag19-20

These are the best I have used, They have sound amplification, and we can hear very well with them on. All the range masters at our range use these because they can hear so well on the line with them on. They are not 360 degrees, but with the amplification it doesn't seem to matter.

))--SLIVER-->

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001T7QJ9O/?tag=lrhmag19-20

These are the best I have used, They have sound amplification, and we can hear very well with them on. All the range masters at our range use these because they can hear so well on the line with them on. They are not 360 degrees, but with the amplification it doesn't seem to matter.

))--SLIVER-->

I have and use these as well as the 3M Peltor. With big stuff the 3M seems better.

On a budget, get the Howard Leight.

I have the neckband style MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X and they are forward facing but pick up everything. They are pricey but you can hear someone sweeping brass behind you. I would have better hearing today had I made this purchase 20 years ago. I would buy them again in a heartbeat despite the cost.

Camofire has the Walkers Ultra quad ear muffs for 79.95 & free shipping (save $100.00). They are awesome !! 27 db is pretty high rating for muffs.

Are you wanting to sense sound direction with the hearing protection? If so I think you would have to get something like a good set of hearing aids with dual microphones on each unit.

Camofire has the Walkers Ultra quad ear muffs for 79.95 & free shipping (save $100.00). They are awesome !! 27 db is pretty high rating for muffs.

Camofire has the refurb models of these right now for $64.99. Comes in Camo and Black. Each ear piece has two microphones. Pretty sure you can consider them 360*

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.