Ear pro

cajun

Anyone used these? After 45 years of hunting without earpro I have to do something. Tinnitus is getting bad need to save whats left of my hearing. Really trying not to go the muff route.

These got me excited at first because they seem to do everything in a small around ear package. Just looking at the reviews on amazon however...there are some serious red flags. Reports of the company trying to bribe people to change their reviews, and all the top reviews are very negative. I'll stay well clear of these.

I use them. They do a good job. Got a two for one deal. As advertised blue tooth, sound enhancement, and dampening. Wouldn't of bought them if it hadn't been the 2-for-1 deal.

Anyone used these? After 45 years of hunting without earpro I have to do something. Tinnitus is getting bad need to save whats left of my hearing. Really trying not to go the muff route.

I finally had to get hearing aids. 2% hearing in the right, 28% in the left. Best price and service is Costco. Cost about 2k but it has helped immeasurably.

I bought a pair of SoundGear ear plugs and they are great. $400 is cheap money to be able to hear. Battery lasts a couple of days and allows you to talk normally but they shut off for gun report.

I bought a pair of SoundGear ear plugs and they are great. $400 is cheap money to be able to hear. Battery lasts a couple of days and allows you to talk normally but they shut off for gun report.
You have the instant fit model?

Yes sir. Instant fit. Work really well. Only issue can be in high wind or if your hat/stocking cap are over your ears. Gives you a little noise if they are rubbed. All in all, well worth the money. I take batteries out at the end of each day so I don't have a battery fail and damage the device.