338 Lapua build

loghome

I'm going to have a 338 Lapua built I'm having a little trouble finding a good action. I checked with Defiancemachine there 10 months out on orders. Would appreciate any help. Bob Hart custom long range rifles is going to do the build for me. I need to find an action and the hardware. Thanks for any help.

Randy Selby sells Borden Custom actions built specifically for him. You may be able to purchase one from him. I know for a fact that his actions are first rate.

I'm going to have a 338 Lapua built I'm having a little trouble finding a good action. I checked with Defiancemachine there 10 months out on orders. Would appreciate any help. Bob Hart custom long range rifles is going to do the build for me. I need to find an action and the hardware. Thanks for any help.
Call Greg at Southern precision rifle's'sa.k.a.bugholes .com they usually stock several actions

There will be a long wait for anything custom direct from the manufacturers unless authorized dealers previously stock it. I am told the end of Feb 2022 for Anti-X for a .338 NM/I build. I am in no hurry, so I do not have to compromise on what action "I" really want to build on. Good luck!

Last edited:
I think Ryan Pierce listed actions and said he had Lapuas.

Attachments

• 8E578AA0-4214-47CB-ACD5-EDBC28FDF8D5.png
    8E578AA0-4214-47CB-ACD5-EDBC28FDF8D5.png
    225 KB · Views: 107
we use savage 110 precision and a 110 elite rechambered to a 338 snipetac and a 416 hellfire a new barrel on the heavier platform very accurate and very powerful