My 338 lapua build

I just ordered and received a few parts from WYATT'S OUTDOOR, INC.

I ordered a MBE3 Magazine Box, Spring, and Their New Billet Aluminum Follower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 124
I have all my components except action, scope, and PTG Bottom Metal. So time to send everything to my Gunsmith. My action is due the first week of January. I haven't purchased a scope yet. PTG indicated another 2 weeks on the bottom metal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 116
These just arrived today! Exciting! One lot is different, I'll use these for break-in.

Also just picked up 4/1lbs bottles of H1000 and a case Federal 215GM Primers (Yes, I found one case)!

Still waiting on my PTG Bottom Metal and my action!

Getting closer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 110
Submitted custom serial number for my Defiance. This is a no cost option. Must be 11 characters containing at least one number. Just an FYI.

I wonder when they changed their serial number format. I ordered my Defiance action two years ago and I also did the custom serial number. My serial number is my police radio call sign of 4 letters and 4 numbers. It's not on a 338 based action but on a 300 mag action. Maybe that makes a difference. Either way you won't regret going with Defiance for the action. It's the smoothest and nicest action I've ever used.

I got an email from Defiance today, my action is being shipped!!!

Ordered: 03.07.16
Quoted: 01.04.17
Shipped: 11.22.16

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.