300AX and 124gr hammer hunter load development (speed freak)

TXAoudadKlr

I have a hell of a load with the 181gr HH doing a crisp 3500fps with a healthy dose of RL33 but now I'm really wanting to push the speed and moving to trying the 124's

With that, I'm going to need some guidance on this one's load development.

I've been sifting through some of the lighter bullet loads for 300RUM to get an idea where start. Despite being an experienced reloader, I just don't feel confident enough to begin to select powders to try for this.

This is certainly uncharted territory for me!

Yes Allen Express
What barrel length. I'm very intrigued. One day I hope to try a wildcat and the .30xc is at the top of the pile for me. While heavy bullets make sense, I've got a 120 Barnes tac tx over 4000 fps with my boring old win mag and a 26 inch pipe. I can't deny I've contemplated seeing how close to 5000 a person could get with a .30 xc, a less aggressive twist than my 1:10, and a 32 inch pipe or something like that

Man off the top
Of my head I'd have to say rl26.
It's a bit to fast for
My.338 AI but seems right on the money for my 30 Sherman. That would be were I would start looking. You have good barrel length so not sure a faster powder would be needed.
I'm watching this intently

FWIW.
I used H1000 with the 152 HH in my RUM. It was loafing along at 3504 FPS. Faster burning powder and I get concerned with case fill.