300 WM, Peterson and Winchester

Well guys my Peterson 300 WM Long brass gold got in today, the Peterson Brass looks like they do excellent work and I can't wait to start working up some loads, but my rifle is off getting a new blue job so it'll still be a week or so. The nice thing about the blue job, there's a gunsmith school not far from here, and a guy I know is enrolled & local so I can pass it off to him and get it back. They give discount work for the students so my blue job (I've had some done before and they do great work) will not only look good it won't cost me an arm and leg either.
You will love the Peterson brass. I ordered another 100 cases from Graf's and it has shipped but I have not took delivery yet. The Peterson long brass likes a smaller dose of powder than my Winchester brass, at least the first 100 cases did. I wish I had just bought the 250 case to start with because this second batch was substantially more expensive, but hey, at least I will have them.

You will love the Peterson brass. I ordered another 100 cases from Graf's and it has shipped but I have not took delivery yet. The Peterson long brass likes a smaller dose of powder than my Winchester brass, at least the first 100 cases did. I wish I had just bought the 250 case to start with because this second batch was substantially more expensive, but hey, at least I will have them.
Yea I thought about getting more, but since I had such a hard time getting it and all I'm using it for is hunting I figured I'd leave some out there for someone else.

Dang I just reread your comment, did you buy 100 cases or just 100 pieces of brass? Just checking in case I need some in the future.

Dang I just reread your comment, did you buy 100 cases or just 100 pieces of brass? Just checking in case I need some in the future.
100 pieces of brass cases. I already had 100 brass cases. Two hundred brass cases total. Sorry about any confusion that I might have caused. They should probably last until I burn out this #5 Kreiger barrel. If not I have a couple hundred Winchester and Remington cases to fall back on 😃

100 pieces of brass cases. I already had 100 brass cases. Two hundred brass cases total. Sorry about any confusion that I might have caused. They should probably last until I burn out this #5 Kreiger barrel. If not I have a couple hundred Winchester and Remington cases to fall back on 😃
Well, that's still a nice little stock pile.