Peterson 300 Winchester Mag brass Long

I know nothing about this long brass for the .300. Headspace off the shoulder? How is that gonna work on a cartridge with a belt? Somebody fill me in on this, curious.
Pretend the belt doesn't exist simple as that.Once the brass has grown to your Chambers dimensions bumping the shoulder back .002-.005 has now sized that brass off the shoulder. In most belted mags you'll gain case life, case capacity, and more consistent results at least in my experience.

Pretend the belt doesn't exist simple as that.Once the brass has grown to your Chambers dimensions bumping the shoulder back .002-.005 has now sized that brass off the shoulder. In most belted mags you'll gain case life, case capacity, and more consistent results at least in my experience.
Thanks

Got my order for 2 boxes of Peterson LONG 300 win mag brass from Graff's Yesterday.They come in a great box and none were dented.
I will try to find them again and order more as these look great.
There is a note in the box that tells you that the external measurements may be different so start as a reasonable load and work up.
Sounds reasonable.
Our gun range is still closed due to fire danger so I can't shoot for some time.
Rain coming and that will help

Been using the brass and love how the new brass is so close in dimension to my chamber and after first firing is very little stretch.

Always work up to your load for any change in load components. I have worked up to known 200AB load fine. New load with 196HH and RL26 is real thumper. This is on a thread here.

Primer pockets are still nice and tight after 3X firings.