300 win mag with 1/8 twist?

Yep, that crossed my mind too but I already have a 22", 24", and 27" in .30 cal that I that I can move my Eliteiron Bravo to. :D
Howdy. just wondering what your experience has been using the eliteiron sup? Am looking at buying my first rifle sup. but there are so many variables to consider. Fully welded or not, direct thread or over muzzle break, length, weight, etc. I like the silenceerco but would really like to support the local guys if they have a good product. Thanks.

Howdy. just wondering what your experience has been using the eliteiron sup? Am looking at buying my first rifle sup. but there are so many variables to consider. Fully welded or not, direct thread or over muzzle break, length, weight, etc. I like the silenceerco but would really like to support the local guys if they have a good product. Thanks.
Please standby for my PM.

Ed

So I heard back from the smith. They make their own barrels in-house. She told me they don't do 1/9 twist barrels (which I thought was weird). Anyway, if they would have told me up front it would have been nicer. Knowing the 1/8 not only won't hurt, but may even improve things is a big relief. Thanks guys
I'm ad u got a positive answer from smith... and me to I find strange the fact that 1/9 is not common for them.. unusually!! because is a middle way twist.. on my ruger 300 pr.. which is1/9 twist. standard
I can shoot from 168 gn uo to 250 atip no problem. and speed is. positive...