300 TOMAHAWK BRASS

G

I was wondering if someone had a piece of brass from a 300 Tomahawk they would be willing to part with? Possibly one with a loose primer pocket that you might just throw away. Thinking about having one made and would like to see the cartridge and compare it with my 300 RUM. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. Thank you in advance,
Wayne

Tim Behle

Wayne,

If you don't get any takers. I should have my 300 Tomahawk by May, I hope. Waiting on Lilja to finish the barrel now.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of fireformed brass soon after I get the rifle done. images/icons/grin.gif

Tim

G

Thanks Tim, some day maybe we can get together and do some shooting/hunting. How did your javelina hunt go? I hunted in unit 33 and stayed at a friends house who live in Pomerene (unit 32). The only javelina I saw within shooting distance ( had the HAM hunt, using Encore Pistol in 308) was behind his house in a farmers field. Take care and thanks again.
Wayne

Tim Behle

Those ugly little pigs are whipping my butt!

I changed my mind at the last minute and decided for the 30A hunt. Right across the road in 30B I can find them all over the place. I haven't seen one on this side of the road in over two weeks now. images/icons/mad.gif

I did so much walking over the weekend, I stayed in on Monday to ease the pain in my legs. Got up this morning and the wind was blowing 30 MPH, so I stayed in and worked on taxes.

Maybe Menyana

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.