300 TOMAHAWK BRASS

G

I was wondering if someone had a piece of brass from a 300 Tomahawk they would be willing to part with? Possibly one with a loose primer pocket that you might just throw away. Thinking about having one made and would like to see the cartridge and compare it with my 300 RUM. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. Thank you in advance,
Wayne

Wayne,

If you don't get any takers. I should have my 300 Tomahawk by May, I hope. Waiting on Lilja to finish the barrel now.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of fireformed brass soon after I get the rifle done.
grin.gif

Tim

Thanks Tim, some day maybe we can get together and do some shooting/hunting. How did your javelina hunt go? I hunted in unit 33 and stayed at a friends house who live in Pomerene (unit 32). The only javelina I saw within shooting distance ( had the HAM hunt, using Encore Pistol in 308) was behind his house in a farmers field. Take care and thanks again.
Wayne

Those ugly little pigs are whipping my butt!

I changed my mind at the last minute and decided for the 30A hunt. Right across the road in 30B I can find them all over the place. I haven't seen one on this side of the road in over two weeks now.
mad.gif

I did so much walking over the weekend, I stayed in on Monday to ease the pain in my legs. Got up this morning and the wind was blowing 30 MPH, so I stayed in and worked on taxes.

Maybe Menyana

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.