300 PRC action choice Defiance anTi-X vs Lone peak Fuzion Ti

Lone Peak Fuzion Ti vs Defiance anTi-X

• Total voters

Chaddrx

I am looking for insight from people on either the Defiance anTi-X vs Lone Peak Fuzion Ti actions. I am looking to build a new 300 PRC backcountry rifle and am debating between these two actions. Import factors for me are durability, weight, and reliability when hunting the thick backcountry. I am interested in any bodies personal experience with either of these two actions.

Thanks in advance

CPGfan

I’ve had a ton of LPA TI’s and they have all been phenomenal but it’s hard to argue with a steel action that is that lightweight. I’ve recently built 2 rifles off the anTI’s and they are great as well

Jud96

Pierce Titanium. It’s one of the lightest on the market at 20.8oz for a long action with Ti body and steel bolt. The Featherweight model with Ti bolt and Ti action body is 17 oz.

Send it 284

ANti without a doubt
It weighs about the same as a ti action with the benefit of being steel.
I haven't had any scope clearance issues, just ridiculous accuracy

snox801

As stated above pierce to action. I have two one in a creedmore and the other in a 300 PRC improved. Not one of the lightest it is the lightest. I searched high and low and they are the lightest. I’ve had my creedmore for years now and I have hunted with it all over and it performs flawlessly.

Painless300

I am loving my LP Ti. Literally the smoothest action I have owned. I have had Stiller, Surgeon, DT, Defiance(Rebel) and got a good bit if time behind an AI. No galling or wear issues just butter smooth. Never had an anTI so can't compare. Integral Pic rail on the LP was a big plus for me.
Probably the main reason I went with the LP is my Smith had them in stock.
IMG_2406.jpg
IMG_2408.jpg
62514833003__809626D7-7AD8-4E4A-80BA-6DDC14ECE781.JPG

matt_3479

I am loving my LP Ti. Literally the smoothest action I have owned. I have had Stiller, Surgeon, DT, Defiance(Rebel) and got a good bit if time behind an AI. No galling or wear issues just butter smooth. Never had an anTI so can't compare. Integral Pic rail on the LP was a big plus for me.
Probably the main reason I went with the LP is my Smith had them in stock. View attachment 248655View attachment 248656View attachment 248657

beautiful rifle! What stock is that?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts