300 PRC action choice Defiance anTi-X vs Lone peak Fuzion Ti

Lone Peak Fuzion Ti vs Defiance anTi-X

• Total voters

Chaddrx

I am looking for insight from people on either the Defiance anTi-X vs Lone Peak Fuzion Ti actions. I am looking to build a new 300 PRC backcountry rifle and am debating between these two actions. Import factors for me are durability, weight, and reliability when hunting the thick backcountry. I am interested in any bodies personal experience with either of these two actions.

Thanks in advance

I've had a ton of LPA TI's and they have all been phenomenal but it's hard to argue with a steel action that is that lightweight. I've recently built 2 rifles off the anTI's and they are great as well

Pierce Titanium. It's one of the lightest on the market at 20.8oz for a long action with Ti body and steel bolt. The Featherweight model with Ti bolt and Ti action body is 17 oz.

ANti without a doubt
It weighs about the same as a ti action with the benefit of being steel.
I haven't had any scope clearance issues, just ridiculous accuracy

As stated above pierce to action. I have two one in a creedmore and the other in a 300 PRC improved. Not one of the lightest it is the lightest. I searched high and low and they are the lightest. I've had my creedmore for years now and I have hunted with it all over and it performs flawlessly.

I am loving my LP Ti. Literally the smoothest action I have owned. I have had Stiller, Surgeon, DT, Defiance(Rebel) and got a good bit if time behind an AI. No galling or wear issues just butter smooth. Never had an anTI so can't compare. Integral Pic rail on the LP was a big plus for me.
Probably the main reason I went with the LP is my Smith had them in stock.
IMG_2406.jpg
IMG_2408.jpg
62514833003__809626D7-7AD8-4E4A-80BA-6DDC14ECE781.JPG

I am loving my LP Ti. Literally the smoothest action I have owned. I have had Stiller, Surgeon, DT, Defiance(Rebel) and got a good bit if time behind an AI. No galling or wear issues just butter smooth. Never had an anTI so can't compare. Integral Pic rail on the LP was a big plus for me.
Probably the main reason I went with the LP is my Smith had them in stock. View attachment 248655View attachment 248656View attachment 248657

beautiful rifle! What stock is that?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.