OMR Lone Rock Ti Action

oregonsteelhead

Does anyone have any experience with Oregon Mountain Rifle Co's titanium action?

Curious how it compares to Lone Peak's Ti actions; Lone Peak has an integrated recoil lug while OMR's is pinned. My main concern is the smoothness of the action and reliability.

I believe OMR is fairly new to action manufacturing, are there any potential issues that this action could have that would lend a guy to choose a more proven action like Lone Peak?

Any insight is appreciated!

Elk Hunter 338

looks to me like they either use Lone peak or the other option looks an awful lot like a pierce. very very few gunsmiths/Rifle builders make their very own action! most are using tried and trued actions with marking variance done on them.

Rhovee

What Dallas said. Even options like extended tenons, flat face bolt etc are available for any person to order.

kaseyfied

PM me if you're in oregon.. I have one you can look at check out.. or text me

Kasey

oregonsteelhead

Thanks @kaseyfied, I appreciate the offer. I have seen them, just haven't used one or heard of any first hand experiences. Hence the reason I'm on the fence with going with OMRs or spending the extra coin for the more proven Lone Peak Ti...

Trending threads

Recent Posts