300 Norma Mag Improved. Follow along!!!

what you talking willis!!!???? mine wears a TBAC ultra 9 fo life!!!! brake in pics is for when it cant wear a suppressor !!!
How's the recoil with the ultra 9? Have you compared it to the TBAC 338 can or the new 30 cal can from TBAC? This thread gives me MAJOR FOMO. I just picked up a NF 5.5-22x50 nxs that would go great on top of a Norma.

its fantastic!!! no ear plug good and accurate as all get out... but my 338 ultra tames it even more and is stupid quiet .. I am on the fence of getting the new magnus!!! I hunt off horses also and I'm telling you, if you need to hop off and take a shot!!! they are a game changer!!!
I found out I can't run my Dominus with a shorter barrel 300 norma. 🤦🏻‍♂️

So I'm thinking about going big with the 338 since I already have a shorter 308 cal can.

1670095327742.jpeg

Really been enjoying these 300 Norma improved rifles and been super successful with my personal rifle. Got a couple 22" barrels in the near future so we shall see what the do velocity wise. My personal load is 245gr bergers at 2985 with n570 and Lapua brass.

View attachment 414739
Really been enjoying these 300 Norma improved rifles and been super successful with my personal rifle. Got a couple 22" barrels in the near future so we shall see what the do velocity wise. My personal load is 245gr bergers at 2985 with n570 and Lapua brass.
**** that's a nice bull!! You kill any bucks with those 245's? Just got this response over on MM. Looks like there will be a couple Flatline 300 NMI's in the field next season!
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 2.01.58 PM.png