300 Norma Mag Improved. Follow along!!!

Just to play with your head some more, Ryan Pierce built my Norma improved and said it liked the 250's better. Would be a quick test to slap 5 250's and test next to 5 215's.

Just to play with your head some more, Ryan Pierce built my Norma improved and said it liked the 250's better. Would be a quick test to slap 5 250's and test next to 5 215's.
It will be a good test for next season for sure. But I am about range tripped out with this rifle and tired of "testing" things haha. 20 documented trips to the range in 41 days. I didn't have it in me for another test lol. After this season I will tinkering for sure though! Have a new 6.5 PRC showing up in 2 weeks now also!

Agreed, time to post some kill pics instead of group pics!
I know it man! Wish I had more rifles tags instead of archery tags this year lol.

Barrels are indeed consumables :) I'm dropping my AI off at Bartlein and having them spin up two barrels at once :)
Nice!! Mine new one is a Bartlein as well!

I've done it a hundred times .. 9 out of 10 the cci 250 will shoot tighter and lower ES than a FED215 in cases of this size and many others

I've done it a hundred times .. 9 out of 10 the cci 250 will shoot tighter and lower ES than a FED215 in cases of this size and many others
I'm starting to hear this more and more lately. I'll definitely be testing the 250's in my next load work up. The honest to god reason I didn't test them was because I have WAY more 215's and just wanted to shoot them if they shot well enough, and I wanted to start verifying down range ballistics and cold bore impacts, as that also takes quite a few range trips. I was just tired of range trips for "testing" things haha. I'll be revitalized in my tinkering mode after this season!

But Travis did just finish my 6.5 PRC. So I get to tinker with a new rifle some more. I already know what I'm "hopefully" shooting in it though. 124 Hammer Hunters with a 210M and 57gr. of N560 at 3200+fps. It's my coyote/truck gun/ backup deer rifle. But I'm probably going to take it deer hunting in CA since I have to brush bust for a giant buck I found that is too far to shoot 🥲.
C4E8F390-BEC3-4343-8430-EC332E5BAF7B.jpeg