This was formally the 300 PRC S.I. for those who missed it. I got out a couple days ago to do some more testing and the mirage shooting over the bright snow was terrible so I couldn't really accomplish as much as I wanted to. I did get some velocities and enough data to make another run on a couple loads when conditions warrant. I ran some 225 eldm's at 3059 with N570 that showed potential I also shot some 215 Bergers at 3167' that also looked like they need more testing. Below are pics of the brass which didn't show any over pressure and a pic of the 215 Berger group. I think in better condition this load would cut a single hole.